Saturday, February 4, 2017

Ohio DL Schools

After reviewing the 5 websites for DL schools in Ohio, I narrowed it down to 2 schools that I would feel comfortable enrolling my child in.  Based on looking at the websites, watching videos provided and reading testimonials, I decided on the Ohio Virtual Academy.  I felt like it was very personable in its presentation.  The video was informative and the website was well organized .  I like that they have a chat room and that the teachers work closely with parents to create individualized learning plans for each student.  Again, this is based just on the ability to easily navigate the website and to have access to helpful resources for both students and parents.

The school that I was least interested in choosing for my child, was the Virtual Schoolhouse.  I did not find the website to be very organized and found myself not wanting to read it. The information seems scattered and wordy.  I didn't find it interesting enough to continue looking at it.    Based solely on how they put together the site, I would not pick this DL school.

No comments:

Post a Comment